1. The website sunnyline.pl does not collect automatically any information, apart from the information included in cookies files.
2. Cookies files (the so called “cookies”) constitute information data, especially text files, which are stored in the Website User’s final device and are destined to use the Website pages. Cookies usually include the name of source website, time of storage on the final device and a unique number.
3. The entity which places cookies on the final device of the Website User and accessing it is the operator of Sunnyline Poland Service with the registered office at ul. Graniczna 58B 62-081 Przezmierowo.
a) adjust the contents of Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the usage of Internet websites; in particular, such files allow for the identification of the Website User’s device and the proper display of the website, adjusted to individual needs;
b) prepare statistics which help to understand how Website Users use websites, what enables to improve their content and structure;
c) maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), due to which the User does not need to enter their login and password again on each microsite of the Website.
5. Within the Website we use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The “session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the final device of the Website User until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (Internet browser). The “persistent” cookies are stored on the final device of the Website User for indefinite period of time in the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. We use the following types of cookies within our Website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the usage of services available in the Website, e.g. authorisation cookies used for the services requiring authorisation in the Website;
b) cookies used to provide safety, e.g. used to detect the overuses within authorisation in the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the way of using the Website’s websites;
d) “functionality” cookies, enabling the “memory” of settings chosen by the User and personalization of the User’s interfaces, e.g. within the selected language or region from which the User comes, size of font, style of website, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising contents adjusted to the Users’ interests.
7. In many cases, software used to view the websites (internet browser) permits the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Website Users may at any time change the cookies-related settings. Particularly, such settings may be changed to block automatic cookies operation in the browser’s settings or to notify about each placement of cookies on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of operating cookies is available in the software settings (internet browser).
8. Website operator informs that cookies limitation may impact some of the functionalities available on the Website pages.
9. Cookies stored on the final device of the Website User may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in “Help” section in the browser’s menu.